EXCURSIONS, RANDONNÉES, VISITES DE VILLES
We offer excursions, walks and guided city tours which we accompany to our guests and groups. Everybody provides his own food.
Date after agreement, at least 2 persons, depending on the weather, not from 13 July till 15 August.
· The Celts in Luberon walk, visits
· The Greek in Marseille reconnaissance of the town
· The Romans in Vaison la Romaine stroll
· The Waldensians in Luberon stroll in Mérindol and Cabrières d’Aigues
· The Popes in Avignon reconnaissance of the town
· The writer Jean Giono and his landscape walk upon the Contadour
· The painter Paul Cézanne and his mountain walk on the Montagne de la Sainte Victoire
· The painter Vincent van Gogh in the psychiatry of St Paul de Mausole stroll
· Resistance against the German occupation 1) walk from Saint Saturnin to the Vaucluse 2) walk upon Ganagobie
· The herb from the Provence herb walk in the South of the Luberon and visit of a farm of herb
· The culture of olive oil walk and visit from an oil mill at the age of the romans
These special offers cost 25,- € per person. We use our car, the travelling expenses will be shared (0,30 € per km).